Monday, January 24, 2011

Aku seorang XXXL!

ni ak!

ok..fat..motty...montel..its all synonim..n thats what describe me..yeah,me..
this post isnt abt fat..or abt losing weight..its abt me!yeah..again..me!
i was born in a family with big traits..i can prove it..my dad,my sisters,my uncles,my cousins..we are all big size..none of us wear 32 n below jeans size..i dont blame genetics all the times,but i do blame it sometimes..its just,i dunno..im not going to say like 'whats wrong being fat'?'cant i just be myself'?
because its totally wrong..being fat means u r keeping ur death near u..i mean,not la that ajal can be put away or tggu jap..i mean,really,when u fat,u cant catch up the bus quickly,when u take few steps,u started to 'huh'huh'..i know coz im fat..people look at u like u r some kind or monster..i hate that..i hate when people look at me like that..im a normal girl who adore beauty..but i just can be beautiful as other people do..people that i like rejected me bcoz im fat..hurmm..im not crying of this fact..coz i know i still can make changes..changes!i hate changes..i cant tolerate changes well..ermm..one more thing is i urge to do something n easily forget..thats my prob!

No comments:

Post a Comment