Thursday, October 28, 2010

~My 4th day in this week~

Today I suppose to have morning class but then, I had this one dream n it was weird dream..In my dream, I woke up late at 4pm in the noon..mestila terkejut beruk,bangun dlm keadaan yg tersangat la terkejut..tgk jam,alamak!da kul 8..huhuhu..takde la g kelas nye..kebetulan dpt msg dr member, siti wardah zaidun ni..die pon bgun lmbat..siap tanye lagi kat me,should she be going to class?huhuhu..wat a quest!but then,I told her that I was in the same cond with her..huhuhu..then, smbung tdo la...pe lg.
semalam,b4 I passed out into the world of dreams, teringat balik pasal miracle that happened to me on 26th..huhuhu...i wish i could have my 'birthday present' all the time,make him mine..if u ask me,why i chose him..trust me,i dont have answer for that...It just, he's the one that can make my heart beat fast like I was sentenced to death and make me smile whenever i thought of him..it just weird..he's no one but the one that can make me in that situation..ermm..i love him!eventhough,it just love at one sided..i didnt loose hope till now..i pray everyday that if he's the one for me,just make him mine..n if he's not, Allah, pls let me forget him n stop making my heart beat fast when i saw or thought abt him.. :)
p/s : i wish i had a great day today! less than 3! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment