Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~Today is my Waste-day~

arini tak wat pape..I know that I have a lots of assignments,yet now,I'm lying on Fatin's bed doing nothing,writing on blog..what the hell!huhuhu..I just feel like doing nothing today..but i guess i'll be doing something after this as i was so excited rite now coz im going to have a hectic day tomorrow n friday..
dear wonderful-weekend-to-be,
i am looking forward for u..and trust me,i cant wait!huhuhu..its been a long times since i became a student and being a student is a..a.. dunno wat to say..coz i know,when im older, these times will be the most remembered and missed times..
hungry rite now!seriously i am..huhuhu..
rite now, im missing my mom n dad..my sisters..i love u guys..hehehe...mmmuaaaahhh..pray for me..
p/s : less than 3!! hehehe.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment