Monday, December 27, 2010

After a while...



haii peeps!
haha..after a while,as said in the title,its been a while I've been writing in the blog..I've been sick and thats the reason not writing in the blog even I keep updating my facebook..huhu..
unfortunately,today is the result day..n mine was drop a lot!huhu..If I were to put blames on,I rather put on the health of mine..huhu..All because the health status was extremely bad..
Being hospitalized 2 times in 2 months and everyday needs taking pills like eating rice is enough to prove why my result drops...
BUT
Im extraordinarily fine..Not that I dont have feeling or wat-so-ever,its just I know its my mistakes this time..its mistake-ssss..huhu..so,cant wait to start over again..n I damn promise i'll make it this time..
anyway,I love my blog!hehe..this will be my online journal..will be keep updating soon..
less than 3! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment